Sports-qualifying physical exams are required to participate in athletics for students in grades 7-12. The exam must be within the past 3 years. Please submit your physical exam to Stacey Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org or your physician can fax it to Rockford High School at 763-477-6123.
Registration for Activities
Registration for 2021-22 Winter Activities is OPEN!
Start dates for Winter seasons:
- Girls MS basketball, grades 7-8 (practice starts 10/25/2021)
- Girls HS basketball, grades 9-12 (practice starts 11/15/2021)
- Head coach: Ryan Martin, email@example.com
- Boys HS basketball, grades 9-12 (practice starts 11/22/2021)
- Head coach: Michael Tauber, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys MS basketball, grades 7-8 (practice starts 1/3/2022)
- 7th grade coach: Aaron Jensen, email@example.com
- 8th grade coach: TBD
- Grades 7-12 (practice starts 11/15/2021)
- Head coach: Denise Engebretson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grades 7-12 (practice starts on 10/25/2021)
- Head coach: Gabi Hennen, email@example.com
- Grades 7-12 (practice starts on 11/8/2021)
- Head coach: Averi Shrode, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hockey - Girls (co-op with Delano High School)
- Grades 9-12 (practice starts on 11/1/2021)
- Head Coach at Delano: Jackie Johnson, email@example.com
Hockey - Boys (co-op with Delano High School)
- Grades 9-12 (practice starts on 11/15/2021)
- Head Coach at Delano: Gerrit Van Bergen; firstname.lastname@example.org
One Act Play
- Grades 9-12 (practices begin after Thanksgiving break)
- Advisor: Stephanie Roe, email@example.com
- Grades 9-12 (practices begin after Winter break)
- Advisor: TBD
- Grades 7-12 (practices start in mid-December)
- Advisor: John Bowen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grades 7-12 (practice starts on 11/22/2021)
- Head coach: Paul Stariha, email@example.com
Once your registration is processed (this may take up to 24 hours), you will receive an email to login to your parent portal to pay your fee online. If you do not have a parent portal account or need account support, please contact Connie Leuer at 763-477-9165 x4020 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment of cash or check is also accepted and must be turned into the Activities office or the front office at the middle school or high school.
Please click here to be directed to the athletic webpages of all teams.
Please click here to be directed to extra-curricular activities webpages.
What is required to be eligible to practice on the first day?
- Submit online registration form (registration link above).
- Fee Payment - Activity fee is assigned within 24-48 hours after registration form is submitted to the student's account in Infinite Campus. An email will be sent from the Activities Dept. when the fee is ready to be paid. The activity fee must be paid and/or a payment plan set up with the Activities Dept. to be eligible to practice or participate.
- Sports-Qualifying Physical Exam - A sports-qualifying physical exam signed by your physician is required every 3 years to participate in MSHSL activities. Your physical exam needs to be on file in the Activities Dept. to be eligible to practice with the team. Login to your parent portal to check your student's last physical date.
- Eligibility Statement & Sports Health Questionnaire - The 2021-22 MSHSL Eligibility Statement and Annual Sports Health Questionnaire needs to be electronically signed/submitted by player and parent (submitted annually not per season/activity).
*** Please note: Physical exam paperwork or fee payments can be turned into the RHS front office during the summer months on Wednesdays from 7:30am-2:30pm.
How do I pay my student's activity fee?
Once you have submitted your online registration form, you will receive an email to login to your parent portal and pay your fee online (during summer hours, this may take a few days to process). Please contact Connie Leuer (email@example.com) to set up a parent portal or for help with login issues. Payment of cash or check is also accepted and must be turned in prior to the first day of practice. Cash/check payments can be turned at the front office of the high school or middle school. During the summer, the school offices are open on Wednesdays from 7:30am-2:30pm.