How to Register for Rockford Activities
All participants in Athletic and Fine Art programs at Rockford Schools must be fully registered prior to the first practice.
You must complete the following steps to be cleared for participation:
- Step 1: A current sports qualifying physical examination, signed and dated, must be on file in the Rockford High School Activities Office. Qualifying examinations expire after three years. Please log into your Parent Portal to check your student's physical expiration date.
- Step 2: Submit the 2015-2016 Minnesota State High School League Eligibility form - this form must be turned in once per school year. Only the last two pages need to be completed, signed and submitted. Click Here to download the form. This form will also be available at the Winter Sports meeting on Monday November 2.
- Step 3: Click Here to download and read the Activities Student Handbook.
- Step 4: Click Here to complete the Online Registration Form.
- Step 5: Submit fee payment online. You will need to login to your Parent Portal to complete payment. Fees will be assigned to your student account after all forms and physicals have been verified. You will be notified via email when fees are applied and ready for payment.
If you do not have a Infinite Campus Parent Portal, please contact Paula Wanous via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-477-9165 ext 4003.
If you have any questions please call the Activities office at 763-477-7554.
Parents/Guardians/Students: Please review the MSHSL eligibility information very carefully. Students who are new to the Rockford School District, including Foreign Exchange students, must take special care in properly registering. If you have any questions regarding eligibility, please ask. Your student's eligibility affects the entire school district and community.
A student-athlete who has transferred to Rockford Area Schools during their high school career, is moving into the school district, or is a foreign exchange student should register in person accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Tip: If your son or daughter plans to participate in a sport and/or activity any time this school year, then fill out the Minnesota State High School League athletic eligibility form in the Fall. It will cover all activities, fine arts, and athletic participation for the rest of the school year.
- There will be no exceptions to the sports qualifying physical examination requirement.
- Sports Physicals are required to play. No Physical = No play.
- Registration must be completed via the online registration form.
- Student-Athletes may participate in up to two athletic programs per season.
- Any required paperwork must be submitted to the Activities Office prior to the beginning of the season/practice. Please do not bring any paperwork to your first practice.
- Refunds will be given only during the first two weeks of practice.
- NEW Fees for 2015-16 School Year:
MS Athletics $95 - MS Fine Arts $55 - HS Athletics $130 - HS Fine Arts - $80
Family Max $650