New for 2018-2019
Mobile App - Look for the "my student aid" in the App store. This allows parents and students to work on their financial aid form through their mobile devices. Mobile app information
To start completing the FAFSA, visit www.fafsa.gov. Below is a list of ALL Walk-in FAFSA Workshops in Minnesota:
After you have completed your FAFSA, you may still have additional questions. Please look at the following steps: My FAFSA is filed, now what?
Additional Financial Aid Resources
- To download FAFSA resources in both English or Spanish, please click here.
- YouTube videos -- see "Thinking About College?"
- State Deadlines and Federal School Codes
- Federal Student Aid
- Minnesota Office of Higher Education
- Minnesota College Goal
- Community Resource
Photos from 2018 Senior Awards & Scholarships Ceremony
District 883 Dollars for Scholars' mission is to provide scholarship opportunities to graduates from District 883 (Rockford High School in Rockford, MN) as they work toward completing their post-secondary education. All of our DFS scholarships are made possible through fundraising efforts by the DFS committee as well as donations from local businesses, community members, and civic/school organizations.
- District 883 Dollars for Scholars website
- DFS Student Directions, Class of 2019
- DFS Profile Tips 2018-19