RHS Transcript Requests
How to Request your High School Transcript
- High school transcripts should be requested through www.Naviance.com.
- Click here for directions on how to request your transcript through Naviance.
If you graduated in 2015 or prior:
- During the school year:
- Please contact the Guidance office secretary, Connie Klemnz at email@example.com or the high school front office at 763-477-5846.
- Leave your name (and maiden name if applicable), phone number, year of graduation, name and city of post-secondary school you would like your transcript mailed to or the fax number. If requesting a transcript to be mailed to yourself or a business, you will be contacted for ID verification.
- During summer months:
- The Rockford High School office is open on Wednesdays from 7:30-2:30 during the summer months. Please give the same information as requested above on the main office voice mail at Rockford High School (763-477-5846) and an office assistant will process your request or return your call if necessary
NCAA or NAIA transcript requests
- Athletes who are requesting transcripts that have to be sent to the NCAA or NAIA need to create a student account for NCAA or NAIA. They will request their transcripts through their student site, NAVIANCE will not be able to send them. The links to those pages are located below:
College Credit Transcript Requests
To obtain a copy of your transcript showing the college credit you received in CIS classes at Rockford High School, you will need to contact the college from which you received the credit. Click here for course names/college credits
- St. Cloud State University: CIS Comp, CIS Lit, CIS Econ, CIS Human Bio, CIS Physics
- Southwest State University: CIS Algebra
- University of Minnesota Duluth: CIS Modern European History
To find out your AP scores, log on to apscore.org. Scores are available in July. You will need your College Board account username and password, and your AP number (or student ID number if you provide it on your AP answer sheet).