Registration for Activities
When does registration for activities open?
- Fall activities - late July/early August
- Winter activities - early to mid October
- Spring activities - mid February
What is required to be eligible to practice on the first day?
- Submit online registration form
- Fee payment - It takes 24-48 hours for the activity fee to be assigned after your registration form has been submitted. You will receive an email notification from the Activities Dept. when the fee is ready to be paid in your parent portal. The activity fee must be paid and/or a payment plan set up with the Activities Dept. by the first day of practice to be eligible to practice or participate.
- Sports-qualifying physical exam - A sports-qualifying physical exam signed by your physician is required every 3 years to participate in MSHSL activities. Your physical exam needs to be on file in the Activities Dept. to be eligible to practice with the team. Physical exams should be dropped off at the Activities Dept., emailed to Stacey Larson at email@example.com or faxed from your physician to 763-477-6123. Login to your parent portal to check your student's last physical date on file (found at the bottom of the Health/Immunizations page).
- Eligibility Statement & Sports Health Questionnaire - The 2022-23 MSHSL Eligibility Statement and Annual Sports Health Questionnaire needs to be electronically signed/submitted by player and parent (submitted annually not per season/activity).
*** Please note: Physical exam paperwork or fee payments can be turned into the RHS front office during the summer months on Wednesdays from 7:30am-2:30pm.
Contact Stacey Larson, Activities Coordinator at 763-477-5846 x3010 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Practice or game-related questions should be directed to the coach.
REQUIRED REGISTRATION FORMS
A registration form must be completed for each student to be eligible to participate.
These forms are completed annually, not per sport/activity. Athlete and parent signatures are required and accepted by submitting this electronic form.
An updated physical exam is required every 3 years.
HANDBOOK & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Board approved on 4/2022. In addition to participation guidelines, includes activity/sports fees and event admission fees
Student Accident Insurance plans are offered by Special Markets Insurance Consultants.