Registration for Activities
When does registration for activities open?
- Fall activities - mid July.
- Winter activities - early/mid October.
- Spring activities - mid February.
What is required to be eligible to practice on the first day?
- Submit online registration form - In the 2023-24 school year, we have a new Activity Registration site! The link to register will be activated on this page under REQUIRED REGISTRATION FORMS. If this is your first time registering your child for an activity this year, a family account will need to be created with a parent email and password. All registration and eligibility forms are available on the registration site. Please note: The Activity Registration site communicates with Infinite Campus. To register, students must be enrolled in Infinite Campus. If your student is not enrolled here, but you reside within the RAS district, please contact the Activities Director or Coordinator for assistance.
- Fee payment - Activity fee can now be paid online using the new Activity Registration site. Payment by cash or check is also accepted. If you choose not to pay online, please reach out to Stacey Larson, Activities Coordinator for instructions. The activity fee must be paid and/or a payment plan set up with the Activities Dept. by the first day of practice to be eligible to practice or participate. Players will not be turned away due to financial hardship. Please reach out to the Activities Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance with a payment plan.
- Sports-qualifying physical exam - In Minnesota, sports-qualifying physical exams expire three years from the date of the exam. Students registering for athletics must have a current physical exam on file in the Activities office before the student is authorized to participate in practices or athletic events. To ensure clearance for participation in sports, physical exams need to be uploaded to the registration site or submitted to the Activities Dept. prior to the first day of practice/tryouts (Physical exams may also be emailed to email@example.com). If the Activities Dept. has a copy of your student's physical exam within the last three years, the administrator will verify the exam date and will add the exam date to your student's registration. Physicians can fax the physical exam to 763-477-6123. To find out the date of your child's last physical exam on file, login to your parent portal (found at the bottom of the Health/Immunizations page).
- MSHSL Form: Eligibility Statement & Sports Health Questionnaire - The MSHSL form is now included on the registration site and is required to be electronically signed by player and parent at the time of registration.
*** Please note: During summer months, physical exam paperwork or fee payments can be turned in at the RHS main office on Wednesdays from 8:00am-3:00pm.
Contact Stacey Larson, Activities Coordinator at 763-477-5846 x3010 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Practice or game-related questions should be directed to the coach.
REQUIRED REGISTRATION FORMS
Click the link above to register for spring activities.
The MSHSL form is available to review and electronically sign on the registration site when registration for Activities is open.
An updated physical exam is required every 3 years.
HANDBOOK & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Board approved on 4/2022. In addition to participation guidelines, the handbook includes activity/sports fees and event admission fees. The handbook is available to review and electronically sign on the registation site when registration is open.
Student Accident Insurance plans are offered by Special Markets Insurance Consultants.