Rockford Community Center
New Fall hours. M-Th 5am-10pm, Friday 5am - 9pm, Saturday 8am - 4pm, Sunday11am - 9pm
Masks are optional. Please be respectful of others and continue to maintain distance from those that are not in your party.
Closed Dates: July 2-4, Sept 4-5, Nov 24, Dec 24-25, Jan 1
Looking to join our gym?! Please click here to create an account and then sign up for a membership! (If you haven't been switched from our old program (gym assistant) to this new one (Rec Desk), you will have to do these 2 steps. Thank you!)
What the RCC has to offer?
- The RCC has a fieldhouse with a running/walking track, volleyball, basketball, multi-purpose cage, tennis and badminton courts.
- The RCC has a fitness center with cardiovascular equipment such as ellipticals and treadmills, free motion cable cross machine, free weights, and Cybex weight machines.
- The RCC provides a variety of fitness classes throughout the week.
- It has three meeting rooms available for rent.
The RCC is located on the east side of the Rockford High School at 7600 Rebecca Park Trail (Co Rd 50).
Use of the facilities requires a membership, day pass, or rental.
- Students/children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the Rocket Power Center at any time.
- Students ages 8 and under must be directly supervised by a parent or guardian while in the RCC fieldhouse.
- Ages 8-12 may play independently in the fieldhouse as long as a parent or guardian is on site in the RCC building.
- Ages 12-13 may be in the Rocket Power Center as long as they are with a parent or guardian or enrolled in Rocket Power and with the instructor.
- Students ages 14-18 may be in the Rocket Power Center without supervision, but must follow all rules, be safe, and be respectful or they may be asked to leave)
*** Track and tennis courts are open April 15th-Oct. 1st, weather permitting.
Please see the monthly calendar HERE for any changes in hours.
If you need further information on the RCC or programs, please call 763-477-5294.