WELCOME TO ROCKFORD AREA SCHOOLS!
District #883 currently encompasses three schools:
- Rockford Elementary Arts Magnet School (REAMS K-4);
- Rockford Middle School - Center for Environmental Studies (RMS-CES, a Green Ribbon award-winning middle STEM magnet school 5-8); and
- Rockford High School (IB School)
Rockford Area Schools serves the communities in Wright and Hennepin Counties: Corcoran, Greenfield, and Rockford.
Our PreK-12 public school population is about 1680 students. Our district is also a member of the Northwest Suburban Integration School District.
Rockford Area Schools provides quality services and support for life-long learning opportunities. Helping every student be successful is at the heart of our mission of educating students for life. We are proud of our staff and the community for their dedication to and support of student success.
Our K-12 online registration process makes enrollment quick and easy. To expedite the process, you will need to upload a copy of the following items when registering:
- Photo ID is REQUIRED for registration to Rockford Schools/Infinite Campus Portal user agreement.
- Proof of Residency –can include a copy of: purchase agreement, driver’s license, current lease, utility bill, etc. with your name and current address.
- Original birth certificate (REQUIRED) OR passport. This is to verify the date of birth and the student's legal name. To obtain a certified copy of your child’s Birth Certificate, visit the CDC website or contact your local County Recorder.
- Proof of Immunization or appropriate documentation exempting the student from immunizations.
- Legal guardianship paperwork if registration is completed by a non‐parent/guardian.
- Open Enrollment Form (if you reside in another school district) To open enroll, complete Section 1 of the Minnesota Statewide Enrollment Options Form, sign, and upload the document during the online enrollment process.