Rockford Area Schools is committed to supporting a school environment that promotes and protects students' health, well-being and ability to learn by encouraging healthy eating and physical activity. In partnership with Taher, our Food Service department offers a wide variety of healthy choices for all students.
Lunch Account Information
All account activity, including purchases and deposits, can be viewed on the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Online payments can be made to your account via the Parent Portal. Cash or check payments can also be made in any school office.
- The School District will make reasonable efforts to notify families when meal account balances are low, starting at $10.00 or less.
- Any meal accounts with a balance over -$5.00 will not be allowed to charge a la carte items or a second additional entree.
- Contact Harlan Adelman for account block or with any lunch account questions at: 763-477-5846 at ext. 3052 or email email@example.com.
I would like to...
- Apply for Free or Reduced Lunch
- Free or Reduced Lunch Information
- Make a Payment
- View Meal Prices
- View Taher Nutrition Analysis
- View the School Meals Policy
Apply for Free or Reduced Lunch
Free or Reduced Lunch Information
Make a Payment
View Meal Prices
View Taher Nutrition Analysis
View the School Meals Policy
Food Service Director Taher Foods
763-477-5846 ext. 3052
763-477-9165 ext. 4006
For questions regarding Educational Benefits (Free/Reduced lunch)
763-477-9165 ext. 4000
Taher, Inc. would like to thank Rockford Area Schools for the continued partnership and the opportunity to provide our services to students.
For specific questions regarding meals patterns, menus, and service issues, you can contact Mike McNulty at 763-477-9165 ext. 4006.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Civil Rights Statement