Rockford Area Schools is committed to provided a safe and enjoyable riding experience.
Here are a few Rockford Bus Service reminders to make that first bus ride a success!!
- Route times are estimated for the first week of school and times may vary from 2-5 minutes.
- Have your child/children ready 5-10 minutes early for the first week.
- Students who are open enrolled and are transported through the Arts Magnet or STEM program, will receive their bus information in the mail from North West Suburban.
- If you have any questions please contact Rockford Bus Service at 763-477-6100
Click here for important NWSISD transportation information.
Rockford Bus Service is looking for route drivers and substitute drivers for the upcoming school year. No experience necessary, we will train you!
- Valid MN driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass DOT physical
- Ability to pass DOT drug & alcohol screenings
Please call 763-477-6100 to apply.
7700 County Road 50
Rockford MN 55373
763-477-6100 ext. 5010
Transportation Liaison to 4.0 School Services
763-477-9165 ext. 4006