2018 Referendum Information Page
With a concerted effort to bring fiscal stability to Rockford Area Schools, the School Board unanimously approved placing two levy questions on the November 6, 2018 ballot that would increase operating revenue for the school district.
If passed, funds from both questions will be used throughout the district to help improve student achievement and well-being by maintaining equitable investments in core programming, and student support systems. These new revenue sources will also help diminish future budget cuts and reductions in services for students.
- SEE Disparity Chart for Rockford Area Schools
- SEE 2018-19 Revenue Rankings
- SEE Annual Taxpayer Cost to Local School District (Rockford and Surrounding)
- SEE Inflation Chart-Consumer Price Index
- SEE Inequities When School Districts Rely on Property Taxes
- SEE Pizza Video
Prepared and paid for by Independent School District No. 883 (Rockford), 6051 Ash Street, Rockford MN 55373