REAMS CounselorWelcome to the REAMS School Counselor WebpageREAMS SCHOOL COUNSELING MISSION
REAMS is dedicated to creating an atmosphere of security, warmth, and encouragement which will enhance the academic, career, and personal development of all students. Through our partnerships with students, parents, faculty, and members of the community we are committed to establishing a solid foundation for lifelong learning by preparing every REAMS student with the skills necessary to achieve their personal goals. Through the personal development of individuality, creativity, and positive character development, we aim for all of our students to reach their highest level of success, now and for the future!
The counseling department at REAMS provides a comprehensive and multicultural school counseling program, focusing on academic, personal/social and career development within a supportive, caring and nurturing environment, so that all children achieve success in school and are prepared to lead fulfilling lives as responsible members of society.
The REAMS counseling program strives to align with the American School Counselor Association (ASCA) National Model for Comprehensive School Counseling.
- County Information
- Includes mental health info, financing, housing, transportation, rehab and outreach
- Includes grief, loss, respite, assessment, support groups, financial assistance, supplies
- Food Shelves
- Mental Health Therapy Resources
- Parent/Guardian Information
- Positive Discipline Resources
- Second Step
- All REAMS parents have access to Second Step resources via a Parent Activation Code. Contact Mrs. Sigette for your code.
- Student Information
Business: 763-477-5837 ex:1608 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org