RAS Staff Handbook
On behalf of the School Board, we would like to welcome you to the electronic staff handbook. The purpose of this handbook is to serve as a reference for all employees as they complete their responsibilities as a member of the school district team.You are encouraged to refer to this handbook on a periodic basis to learn more about the school district and to ensure that you are meeting the expectations established by school district policies and procedures. If you have questions regarding this handbook, contact your building administrator or direct supervisor.+
No provision of this employee handbook is intended to create a contract between the District and any employee, or to limit the rights of the District and its employees to terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause. This handbook is a general statement of policy, to be modified and applied by the District at its discretion.
MN 363A.13 prohibits discrimination under state law in education based on sex/gender, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, disability, receipt of public assistance, or marital status and age.
- 1 Staff Notifications
- FAQ and important information for annual notices
- 2 Required Notifications
- FMLA, HIPAA, and Health Care Reform
- 3 Contracts
- 4 Benefits
- The district provides a comprehensive program including medical, dental, life, long term disability insurances and pretax flexible spending accounts. Enrollment into these plans is available at hire and during the annual open enrollment period.
- 5 Department Information and Forms
- Business Services, Payroll, HR, Tech, SPED, Staff Dev, etc.
- 6 Job Descriptions
- 7 Policies-Guidelines and Parent-Student Handbook
- 8 Building Procedures
- Daily Expectations and Protocols