Health ServicesThe mission of Rockford Health Services is to promote health and wellness among our students and assist them in reaching their health and academic potential.
A Message from Becca Morgan, Rockford District Nurse
The Coronavirus Pandemic has created a contstantly evolving situation. Rockford Area Schools will make decisions with guidance from the Minneosota Department of Health, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and other health authorities. If you have any health related question or concern, including those regarding COVID-19, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at:
(612) 422-4947 Leave a message if I do not answer and I will return your call. I can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are quick links from the Minnesota Department of Health regarding COVID-19
Stay safe everyone and I hope to see you soon!
Is My Child Well Enough to Go to School? Many students and parents are frequently concerned about when students should stay home or attend school. You can expect your child to be ill 5-7 days during a school year. The following information is intended to help with this decision.
Direct: 763-477-7515 Business:
Email: email@example.com District School Nurse
Business: 763-477-7504 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Elementary School Nurse
Business: (763)477-5831 x 2015 Email: email@example.com Middle School Nurse
- ALL HEALTH FORMS
- OPEN this folder to find various health forms required for the health and safety of our students during the school day.
- HEAD INJURY/CONCUSSION INFORMATION
- HEAD LICE INFORMATION
- OPEN this folder for Parent information on treatment and prevention on head lice
- ILLNESS AWARENESS
- Health Related Information Sheets - Including Influenza
- MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION FORM AND POLICY
- Find information about our Medication policy and our form for the administration of medication during the school day.
- SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS
- Required paperwork for dietary needs.