Health ServicesThe mission of Rockford Health Services is to promote health and wellness among our students and assist them in reaching their health and academic potential.
Is My Child Well Enough to Go to School? Many students and parents are frequently concerned about when students should stay home or attend school. You can expect your child to be ill 5-7 days during a school year. The following information is intended to help with this decision.
Business: 763-477-5846 x3015 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org District School Nurse
Business: 763-477-7504 Email: email@example.com Elementary School Nurse
Business: (763)477-5831 x 2015 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Middle School Nurse
- ALL HEALTH FORMS
- OPEN this folder to find various health forms required for the health and safety of our students during the school day.
- HEAD INJURY/CONCUSSION INFORMATION
- HEAD LICE INFORMATION
- OPEN this folder for Parent information on treatment and prevention on head lice
- ILLNESS AWARENESS
- Health Related Information Sheets - Including Influenza
- MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION FORM AND POLICY
- Find information about our Medication policy and our form for the administration of medication during the school day.
- SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS
- Required paperwork for dietary needs.