Registration for Activities
Winter Activities Registration at Rockford Area Schools
What is required to be eligible to practice on the first day?
- Submit the online registration form.
- Activity fee payment and/or a payment plan set up with the Activities office.
- Sports-qualifying physical exams are required every 3 years to participate in MSHSL activities. The physical exam must be on file in the Activities office by the first day of practice. Login to your parent portal to check your child's physical date.
- MSHSL Eligibility Statement signed by player and parent (signed once per school year).
After your online registration form is processed, you will receive an email (this may take up to 24 hours) to login to your parent portal to pay your fee online. Payment of cash or check is also accepted and must be turned into the Activities office prior to the first day of practice.
RAS Winter Activities Offered
- Boys MS basketball (practice starts 10/21/2019) - Coaches: Dan Houghton
- Boys HS basketball (practice starts 11/18/2019) - Head Coach: Michael Tauber
- Girls HS basketball (practice starts 11/11/2019) - Head Coach: Marty Johnson
- Girls MS basketball (practice starts 1/6/2020) - Coaches: Hannah Oliverius and Clint Smith
- Practice starts on 11/11/2019 - Head Coach: Denise Engebretson
- Practice starts on 10/21/2019 - Head Coach: Gabi Hennen
- Practice starts on 11/11/2019 - Head Coach: Averi Shrode
Hockey - Girls (co-op with Delano High School)
- Practice starts on 10/28/2019 - Head Coach: Jackie Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hockey - Boys (co-op with Delano High School)
- Practice starts on 11/11/2019 - Head Coach: Gerrit Van Bergen; email@example.com
- Practices begin in mid-December - Advisor: John Bowen
- High school and middle school practice starts on 11/18/2019 - Head Coach: Paul Stariha
Coach/Advisor contact information can be found by clicking here.