Student Hours: 8:00 am - 2:50 pm Office Hours: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Student 2-hour Late Start: 10:00 am - 2:50 pm
Grade levels: 9-12
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Rockford High School 1. Family-like atmosphere with ROCKET PRIDE;
2. High student achievements in academics, arts and activities;
3. Student opportunities for college credit;
4. Students are college and career ready;
5. Needs-based programs for all learners;
6. Building relationships between staff, students and parents;
7. Innovative approaches in teaching and acceleration courses;
8. Leadership opportunities for students;
9. Many opportunities for extracurricular involvement;
10. Remodeled and updated facilities.
Rockford High School is committed to making our students college and career ready.
RHS offers top educational opportunities consisting of Advanced Placement and Honors
courses; College in the Schools courses — a senior-to-sophomore program through St. Cloud
State University and Southwest State University; Link Program to assist freshmen with their
high school transition; Career and Tech Ed; and Band and Choir programs that have consistently ranked superior in region/state competitions.
RHS Daily Class Schedule: Click Here